Our team is rapidly growing and we’re looking for a Dedicated Android Developer to supplement on mobile apps projects.
You will participate in designing, developing and maintaining Android apps for customer projects.
You will also be responsible for securing and maintaining different apps.
You will have the opportunity to consult on project goals (best practices, conversion tracking, Usability, UI / UX, etc).
• Develop native mobile applications on Android for device platforms tablet/phones.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, document and ship new features.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
• Experience: 1 – 3 years
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven software development experience and Android skills development
• Have published at least one original Android app
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Proficient understanding of code-versioning tools (e.g. Git).
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Extra Points: Knowledge of PHP
• Extra Points: Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.