Backend Developer (PHP)
Our team is rapidly growing and we’re looking for a Dedicated Backend Developer to supplement on website and mobile application projects.
You will participate in designing, developing and maintaining backends for customer projects. You will also be responsible for securing and maintaining the application and database servers of these projects.
You will have the opportunity to consult on project goals (best practices, conversion tracking, Usability, UI / UX, etc).
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, document and ship new features.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
• Experience: 1 – 3 years
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proficient knowledge of PHP and Laravel
• Proficient understanding of code-versioning tools (e.g. Git).
• Strong understanding of OOP & MVC Concepts
• Strong understanding of SQL
• Very good understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
• Strong troubleshooting skills .
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 & CSS
• Extra points: Experience with mobile platforms.
• Extra points: Knowledge of Image Recognition, AR and/or AI Concepts.