We are looking for a young, talented and motivated copy-writer to join our content team, helping with creating educational, informational and attractive content to our customers to build.
• Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements.
• Assist in content creation and enhancement for clients.
• Collaborate with designers, developers and other professionals on large- and small-scale projects to manage the content of (e.g. websites, mobile apps, blogs, email campaigns, social media activities and landing pages).
• Edit and proofread written content before publication.
• Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
• Manage Social Media platforms, run ads and create content.
• Writing blog posts for 34ML and search about content [articles – videos – images] related to the company’s’ industry.
• Optimize content according to SEO.
• Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
• Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics.
• Work as a team player to ensure brand consistency & Marketing guidelines are maintained.
• Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
• Preparing well-structured drafts using digital word processing and publishing platforms.
• Experience: 1 – 3 years
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
• BS/MS degree in Marketing, Business informatics, Management or relevant field.
• An ability to fact-check long-form content.
• Must be innovative, organized and energetic.
• Strong commercial instincts, tireless research, exact attention to detail.
• Familiarity with SEO & WordPress.
• Good command of presentations.