Our team is rapidly growing and we’re looking for a Front-End Developer to supplement on website and mobile apps projects.
You will participate in the development by designing, developing, and maintaining websites and Dashboards for Mobile Apps
You will have the opportunity to consult on project goals (best practices, conversion tracking, Usability, UI / UX, etc).
You will be part of a team that handles multiple creative projects and impact as well simultaneously
• It will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
• Build, test, deploy and maintain websites and webapps
• Participate in feature estimation and scoping
• Manage time appropriately and clearly communicate changes in effort or scope
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Participate in APIs design and documentation
• Collaborate with designers to optimize design for the best UX with the most usable UI components
• Experience: 1 – 3 years
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Extra points: Experience with mobile platforms
• Extra points: Experience with PhotoShop
• Extra points: Experience with AngularJS
• Extra Points: Knowledge of PHP