Full-Stack Developer (WordPress)
Our team is rapidly growing and we’re looking for a Full-Stack Web Developer to supplement on website and design requests.
You will participate in the development by designing, developing, and maintaining websites for customer projects. Work will include the production of WordPress-based websites (e.g., create themes, custom functionality).
You will have the opportunity to consult on project goals (SEO best practices, conversion tracking, Usability, UI / UX).
• Responsive Theme and Child Theme Development
• Plugin Development and Modification
• Individual Template Development
• Creation of Custom Post Types
• API Integration
• Development within a multiple server configuration including DEV, QA, UAT and Production servers.
• PHP and HTML development outside of WordPress for landing pages, microsites, etc.
• Write light, clean, logical, re-usable and well-commented code
• Create Documentation for operational use
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Experience developing WordPress Themes, Child Themes, Plugins and Templates
• Strong troubleshooting skills when plug-in conflicts occur
• Experience securing WordPress installs and user accounts
• Understand APIs and their integration into WordPress
• Write solid, clean, readable, scalable and maintainable code
• Extra points: Experience with mobile platforms.
• Extra points: Experience creating multi-lingual websites
• Extra points: Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial
• Extra points: Wire-framing and design skills
• Experience: 1 – 3 years