Our team is rapidly growing and we’re looking for a talented Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web/mobile designs. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
You will participate in the development by designing, developing, and maintaining websites and mobile applications for customer projects.
You will have the opportunity to consult on project goals (conversion tracking, Usability, UI / UX).
You will be part of a team that handles multiple creative projects and impact as well simultaneously.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Conceptualize original website/mobile design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
• Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Experience: 1 – 3 years demonstrable graphic design skills
• BS/MS in Applied Arts, Human-Computer Interaction, or Interaction Design.
• Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Extra Points for:
• Proficiency in English CopyWriting and/or MS PowerPoint
• Knowledge of User Experience Concepts
• Knowledge of WordPress