Our team is rapidly growing and we’re looking for a Dedicated IOS Developer to supplement on mobile apps projects.
You will participate in designing, developing and maintaining IOS apps for customer projects.
You will also be responsible for securing and maintaining different apps.
You will have the opportunity to consult on project goals (best practices, conversion tracking, Usability, UI / UX, etc).
• Develop native mobile applications on iOS for device platforms iPad/iPhone.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, document and ship new features.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
• Experience: 1 – 3 years
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proficient knowledge of Apple programming language Swift
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Familiarity with OOP, MVC & Cocoa Touch
• Previous experience integration of Third party libraries and APIs REST
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Write solid, clean, readable, scalable and maintainable code
• Extra Points: Knowledge of PHP
• Extra Points: Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.