Our team is rapidly growing and we’re looking for a Dedicated Unity Developer to supplement on AR & Gaming projects.
You will participate in designing, developing and maintaining apps for customer projects. You will also be responsible for securing and maintaining the application and database servers of these projects.
You will have the opportunity to consult on project goals (best practices, conversion tracking, Usability, UI / UX, etc).
• Build next-generation AR products in Unity/C#/C++
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, document and ship new features.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
• Experience: 1 – 3 years
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proficient knowledge of C#/C++
• Experience developing games and/or applications with Unity
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Familiarity with OOP
• Previous experience integration of Third party libraries and APIs REST
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Write solid, clean, readable, scalable and maintainable code
• Extra Points:
• Knowledge of PHP, Android (Java), IOS (Swift)
• Familiarity with Image Recognition concepts & libraries (like OpenGL)
• Mounted head devices developing experience
• Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.